Our Favorites

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Steve Jobs has left the planet


I didn't know Mr Jobs but from what I do know of his public life and his accomplishments he was a guy you you just had to admire.  If you've ever been around or associated with highly realized, highly productive human beings you'll know what I'm saying.  It's a pleasure just to watch them attack a problem and reason out a solution.  When I worked at TRW Defense and Space Systems Group in Redondo Beach California I occasionally worked with people like Jobs.  Walker Royce is one who comes to mind.Winston_W._Royce was Walker's father.   I can only imagine that Mr Jobs possessed a similar intellect.  I'm sure he will be greatly missed by family and associates.


Steven Jobs is somewhere out there


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is great!