Our Favorites

Monday, January 29, 2007

Thailand's New "Leaders'











Date : Jan 29, 2007 05:24 AMAuthor : AD Subject : Cowardly Military Junta
Whilst proudly being feted (with his wife of course) by the Burmese military. I wonder if Thai General Boonsrang spared a thought for the truely elected leader of Myanmar, AUNG SANG SU CHI.  Did he even have the guts to question the way his Burmese General "buddies" are treating this gracious lady.I read now that the Burmese Generals have decided to charge her with illegal tax evaision just because she has told her sons who live abroad, to spend the money awarded to her outside of Burmah. Shame on these dictators and their snivelling "flunkies" from other countries who honour them with "pat on the back" red carpet visits !  See Original here


I'm supprised Post Publishing had the cahonies to publish your views. You really shouldn't be supprised how Thailand's new leaders were feted in Burma. They are all cut (Thailand's new leaders and the Burmese leaders) from the same cloth. Anti democratic dictators one and all.

If I had the guts I would publish this in the Bangkok post in reply to your original post but I'm a coward. I have a wife and two children here. I know the Post Publishing has my ip address and the men in brown or green would soon come to pay me a visit if I dared to criticize them. Freedom of speech has sadly disappeared in the LOS since our beloved Prime Ministers unlawful removal from power.  The Truth Here

No comments: